- Costello Legal Launches Workers Compensation Practice Group
Worker’s Compensation claims are huge business drivers for construction companies, service companies, and small businesses. They are also claims that require adherence to metrics, focus, and leveraging of technology. Aiming to “re-invent” the … Continue reading
- Costello Legal Announces Industry Executive Matt Pierotti as Senior Counsel
Matt Pierotti, former Senior Claims Account Executive at Zurich Insurance has joined Costello Legal. The move allows the firm to broaden its litigation expertise, as well consulting capabilities in the healthcare … Continue reading
- Dan Costello Announced as Speaker for 2017 CLM Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (March 13, 2017) – The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) is pleased to announce Mr Daniel Costello will be speaking on “The New Normal — The Future … Continue reading
- Daniel Costello to Serve as Professor at the 2016 Litigation Management Institute
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (September 8, 2016) – The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) is pleased to announce Mr. Daniel Costello to serve as professor at the 2016 Litigation Management Institute held on … Continue reading
- Continued 2016 Success with Two More Trial Victories
Daniel P. Costello & Associates is continuing a very successful 2016 with two more complete defense verdicts at trial. Combined, these plaintiffs asked for nearly $1.5 million at trial.
Sustek … Continue reading
- Illinois Passes New Snow Removal Bill- What Does It Mean For You?
… Continue reading
Illinois has just passed the Snow Removal Service Liability Limitation Act (Public Act 099-0889), which applies immediately to any contracts entered into on or after August 25, 2016.